Content that Wows and wins customers (evening)
In today's content-centric world, a strong content strategy is the foundation to an enduring business. Do you want to drive strong viewership? You need to craft better content that speaks directly to your customers’ deepest desires.
Before you can do this, you need to get crystal clear with your strategy and what your business stands for. A strong business identity is 50% brand and 50% content. One without the other results in a cluttered, messy impression.
Let’s take one step at a time. GIGshop #5 is an interactive, hands-on workshop; it’s brand + content put into one brainstorming session. Discover the actionable and easy-to-absorbed techniques you can take to bring your strategy to life. Case studies will be shared to inspire your own work.
PLEASE NOTE VENUE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
GIGshop #5 Agenda
(i) Brand strategy
1. The anatomy of a brand framework
- Who is your target audience?
- Who is your hero customer?
- Nailing down your 3Ps (Positioning, Purpose, Personality)
(ii) Content strategy
1. What’s the purpose, objectives, or goals behind your content?
- How do you want to engage your audience?
- What format/medium should you focus on?
2. Mapping your customer journey - the 3 stages
3. A peek into your editorial calendar
- How does your flow look like?
- What tools should you use?
Who is GIGshop #5 for?
- Branding and marketing professionals who are new to content and brand strategy, want to restart with a blank slate, and/or inspire and inform their customers with an engaging education spin.
- Fresh graduates and freelancers working in the digital marketing space and who want to learn the nuts and bolts of a strong content strategy for the web.
- Entrepreneurs who are ready to get active in breathing new life into their brand and creating content that turns their readers into raving fans.
- Learn how to strategise and map out your content calendar with actionable plans, clear objectives, and end goals in mind.
- Get clear on your target audience and 3Ps (Positioning, Purpose, and Personality) so you can lock down on creating the following: publishing frequency, customer-focused content, and content themes and types.
- Match your customers’ needs, pain points, and desires with the solutions you want to sell in your content.
PLEASE SIGN UP ONLY IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A FULLTIME OR FREELANCE CAREER IN CONTENT MARKETING OR IF YOUR WORK REQUIRES CREATING AND DISTRIBUTING CONTENT OR BRANDING
Yini Chua, Faciltator,
GIG Expert-In-Residence, Want Things Done
Yini is a simplification expert who helps SMEs and startups convey complicated content with clarity. She’s also the founder of Ugly Story, a lean branding company; and Rezhelp, a F&B Community that showcases inspiring stories about the people, and connect those who are passionate about the industry.
About Christina Teo, Co-facilitator
Founder, Want Things Done
Chief Community Builder, Startup Asia Women
Christina is a corporate veteran with over 25 years of experience. She was the first general manager of Yahoo! in Singapore. Christina has worked in established companies like Acer, IBM and 3Com. She also launched the first Windows smartphone branded O2. After retiring from the corporate world, she joined the startup scene to start a women’s community called Startup Asia Women. Last year, she launched Want Things Done, a freelance expert concierge for businesses that need quality help in getting things done. Her works have been featured on publications like Vulcan Post, Mothership, and The Business Times, BrandingInAsia, Epoch Times, Forbes Japan, just to name a few.
- The event description was updated. Diff#316058 2018-02-14 03:15:14
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- Grey adventures, Level 4, Central Mall
Super early bird (subject to approval) FULL Workshop incl dinner SOLD OUT $20.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Magazine Rd, Singapore 059567 Singapore
Startup Asia Women1,458 Followers